Wednesday, January 23, 2008

INTRO

Hi. This is my blog about the Fleshlight. I got my first fleshlight as a gift--and now I use it almost every day, sometimes more than once a day. It is amazing.






The fleshlight is a tube filled with latex, and a hollow core; the linings in the core come in different styles--the basic model is smooth, but there are also models with ribs and bumps, to create different stimulations. I now have two of them, with different linings: one is the basic model, and one has bumps. I they feel totally different, so I switch back-and-forth between them.

Guys who have a fleshlight of their own are totally devoted to them, and like to get together and use them with each other. So we can use this blog to connect guys to each other, and we can share tips on how to use them, stories, photos and videos.

Email me at justinthibideau@gmail.com. I am in Miami.

No comments: