Thursday, February 7, 2008

February 7, 2008

Sometimes it's best to share a Fleshlight with a buddy:



...you can watch his dick pump when he comes, and you can watch his ass as he bounces up and down on it.

I had a guy come over--he was straight, and he wanted to try the fleshlight--so he sat back on my bed, and as soon as he saw it, his dick got hard. So I lubed it up just a little, and slid it down on him, and he started moaning, and his eyes glazed over. So I started tickling his balls really lightly, and behind his balls bewteen his legs...I pumped his dick for him for about 5 minutes and he came, he couldn't hold it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use the Fleshlight a lot, that's a fantastic video and great idea for a blog too, I'll keep my eye on it.
You're invited to visit my blog :)